Thursday, March 5, 2009

Beefcake

Yes. I am restarting my blog. I'm still on the same archaic laptop, but it's now at least on a faster connection! I can upload pics without turning into Methusela AND (drum roll....) I got a NEW CAMERA!!!
A few days ago I went to my Photobucket account and there where a picture should have been was a notice: "This image has been removed for violating the terms of use." Or something like that. What picture was it?!?!? I looked at the one before and after that spot and neither indicated that between them had lain a less than respectable image. And what if it had been a picture that I especially liked; that couldn't be replaced??? I had already deleted it from the camera card!
So I wrote Photobucket a letter. And lo and behold the photo was restored!
So here is the picture that was lost and now returned to me:

My prodigal son.

2 comments:

Zenmomma said...

Welcome back!! I've missed you. Will you guys be coming to LIFE is Good?

Jenny Cyphers said...

WOW! It's so racy I had to divert my eyes!