Thursday, June 11, 2009

Quilting




Aiden and I volunteered to make a quilt for one of the graduating seniors of our church. There happened to be a bag of fabric in one of the church closets they said we could use. It had two big pieces of denim, a light piece and a heavier piece more like jeans are made of. There was enough of the lighter fabric for the back. Since most of Aiden's jeans were on their last legs (ha ha) we added those in and got a few pairs on sale at our local thrift store. Aiden designed the quilt and she has a such a great eye for these things. We enjoyed doing the project together and it turned out great, even WITH Jessa's help!

Who, Me??

4 comments:

Ann Agent said...

wonderful pictures -- I'm so glad to see you blogging again!

Ann Agent said...

Oh and my blog is:
http://AgentFamilyNews.blogspot.com

Ann Agent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MLewis said...

Hey Ann! I couldn't figure out how to leave a comment at your blog? Jerem's looking so mature. Tell him I feel for him. I went through the same routine with my broken wrist. Sugar tong splint, then full arm cast. No fun, but the cast WILL come off eventually! Then he's gotta make sure he works at getting that movement back! My wrist is thicker (and hairier) which is kind of strange to see, at least to me, but it hardly bothers me now.