Sunday, May 1, 2011

Every Day in May 2011! Day One

I'm SO glad my friend Laura reminded me! I hadn't even clued into the fact that it was May already. Luckily a month or so ago my lovely son called from the Habitat for Humanity Restore telling me they had a studio light for sale! For less than ten bucks!! So I got it out of my van... yes... it was still out in the van. And then I started looking around? What did I have of visual interest?? Sitting on the kitchen counter were the plastic cups of egg dye. YES!! They were still on the counter! Leave me alone already!

So I crumpled up some tin foil and splattered different colors on it. it was.. um... ok, but too busy. Then I spotted some bubbles on the fridge. Bubbles are cool. So after playing around a bit... This is bubble on food dye tinted water (yes.. left over from Easter...sheesh) on a pizza pan.






Momentary

1 comment:

Aiden said...

Loren and I had a lot of fun with our dye after doing eggs. We had a big bowl of plain water from cooling the eggs off before we dyed them, so we took spoonfuls of dye and dripped them into the water. It was epic. And did you know if you turn the bowl it makes totally awesome swirls around the edges? And then you can switch directions!