Saturday, May 12, 2007

Day Eleven


Aiden dressed for a date. She is so incredibly beautiful. One of the basic joys of unschooling is staying connected through every age. We talk about all sorts of things.... I can't say here just everything that we talk about. It's private! But you can check out her blog at: http://www.russianseamonster.blogspot.com


Gage "helped" me with the laundry today. First I had to put him on the floor because when he sat up top he would throw everything ELSE onto the floor. Then I had to shut the laundry room door so he wouldn't escape. Luckily there is a window above the dryer I was working at so I could see if anyone was coming that might open the door and knock into him! Tim was at the pool with Elina, and we joined them and let Gage get his little toes wet. It's going to be a hard summer with Elina wanting to be at the pool and Gage not able to go into it.

No comments: