Saturday, May 12, 2007

Day Twelve


Ok..so this picture is NOT very good technically but it captured one of those moments in our family that make me love this life so much. Then they brushed their teeth together. I went to a lovely brunch this morning at church with Elina. Then she and Connor walked to the library while Aiden and I listened to music and picked up in the living room. Aiden dropped a stitch in some knitting today and asked me to fix it. I said "do you want me to show you how I'm doing this?" "No...I just want you to fix it for me." She is making a throw. I hope she leaves it out in the communal area so I can slowly usurp it as my own....bwa haaa haa haa haa (evil laugh.) Some parents would be frustrated that she had no desire to be taught how to fix the knitting for herself. But I know that she is capable of figuring it out. And SHE knows that she is capable of figuring it out. I was glad to do it for her and free up her time for what she wanted to do. It turned out that while I worked on the knitting she wrote a LOVELY post at her blog all about ME! How sad if I would have missed reading that because I felt she needed to know something right now.

No comments: