Thursday, May 31, 2007

Day Twenty-nine


Looking up into trees has always been something that calms my spirit. These ones at a rest stop along the Santiam were really cool, because the new leaves made circular patterns!



Went to Eugene with my friend. We stopped at rest stops and walked Gage about so he wouldn't get TOO tired of his car seat! He has just started that phase where he doesn't want to bend his body to sit in his car seat. What fun! Here he is walking with Donna, but wait! What happened to his head?

2 comments:

Sandra Dodd said...

Hey, I love looking up into trees too!!
I just yesterday (that would be June 15) put a photo of up-into-a-tree on my blog!

sandradodd.blogspot.com

Jenny Cyphers said...

I love looking up into that particular tree that you have a picture of. It's like spirals. I've spent many many hours looking at those spirals!