Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Day Twenty-two


Tim and the girls went and saw the new Spiderman movie. I went for a walk with Gage and then watched Idol. I've been thinking for a while now it will be Jordan Sparks . Not my choice...just who I think will win. On the walk we passed the True Value harware store. They have a big lot out back with huge planters and garden stuff. I've always liked the way they look out there. It's not an artful display for customers the way it might be at Fred Meyer or The Garden Spot. It's just big pots on pallets in a gravel dirty weedy lot. I lifted the camera up over the chain link fence and took this picture of garden..um...balls? Then Gage and I went on to the library where he pushed his stroller around inside up and down the long switchback wheelchair ramp. We talked to our favorite Tualatin librarian (our FAVORITE librarian is in Salem!)

No comments: