Sunday, May 27, 2007

Day Twenty-six


These flowers are next to a garage here in the apartment complex. I was up early dealing with Tim who has an abcessed tooth. Poor Tim. Then I helped a friend with her broken down car. We snapped my tow rope twice!LOL A wonderful man from our church works at a car parts store and helped us out big time. I jacked up her car, got underneath and located the part I needed to change out but just didn't have quite the right tools to get a good purchase on the bolts. Luckily, the same guy had the needed tools and was able to accomplish the task quite handily. My friend was so amazed that I would get under her car and that I would assume that I could maybe fix it myself. Just think how amazed she would have been had it been Aiden. Aiden traded out the solenoid in the chevette all by herself when she was fourteen!

In the evening I took Aiden to a parking lot where me met a man and made a transaction. Sounds shady doesn't it? I found a sweet deal for her on a 5 qt red kitchenaid mixer on Craig's list!! Maybe she'll let me use it until she eventually moves out..........

No comments: